EVE Online offers well over 200 skills to learn. In some cases it's apparent what you need them for by their names and info alone, but some skills have more than one use and others are plain mysterious. This article lists the available skillgroups. Look at the individual skillgroup pages to see the skills and their articles.
For a more detailed description of how skills work, read Learning Skills
. Click the skillgroups below to 'open' them and examine the skills that are part of them.
- Anchoring (3, MEM, CHA) - Skill at Anchoring Deployables
- CFO Training (3, MEM, CHA) - Skill at managing corp finances. 5% discount on all fees at non-hostile NPC station if acting as CFO of a corp.
Requirements: Corporation Management II & Retail III.
- Corporation Management (1, MEM, CHA) - Basic corporation operation. +10 corporation members allowed per level.
- Empire Control (5, MEM, CHA) - Advanced corporation operation. +200 corporation members allowed per level.
Requirements: Megacorp Management V.
- Ethnic Relations (2, MEM, CHA) - Skill at operating multiracial corporations. Extra 20% corporation members of other race than CEO allowed per skill level. Percentage is based on ..
Requirements: Corporation Management II & Social III.
- Megacorp Management (3, MEM, CHA) - Advanced corporation operation. +50 members per level.
Requirements: Corporation Management V.
- Starbase Tactical Officer (5, MEM, CHA) - Skill at setting up starbase weapons systems.
Requirements: Corporation Management II & Leadership IV.
Current EVE version
: 2.08.3582 (Exodus)