Welcome to the EVE Online Wiki @ eve.grismar.net
Note: this wiki has not been edited or fact-checked for more than two years. Feel free to use it, but remember that some of the data will not have aged well...
This Wiki is intended as a source of help and guidance for all EVE Online
players, both new and veteran. You can start by reading about what a Wiki is
, or what EVE Online is
(visit the EVE Online Website
) to get the game. If you want to contribute to this wiki, please read WritingPages
Links with the icon
lead away from the Wiki, but are probably still viewable ingame
, unless marked '(oog
)'. Some links with the icon
work ingame and open a 'show info' window. Rightclick them to show a popup menu.
Note: a lot of spam has been showing up in the Wiki lately and you will have noticed that I haven't been editing it very much at all. I apologise for the first and have tried to remedy that - many thanks to the users that took the trouble to remove links before that! And as far as writing goes, I haven't had the time for quite some time, but I will be keeping this site up and running!
- EVE Explorer - A very full-featured searchable database of systems, stations, agents, corporations, complexes and npc trade items. Based on data as released by the developers.
- EVE Navigator - Use the navigator for smuggling, to avoid specific systems or just to get the distance between 2 systems. Better at complicated planning than the autopilot.
- Complexes - Search the databases for complexes.
- True Security - Search the databases for the TrueSecurity of systems.
- Item Info - Get links to the ingame item info, on any item in the database, including most rare drops.
- Pirates and NPCs - List damage and resistances and other stats of almost any NPC ship you'll meet.
- Remote Container Inspection - See and sort what is in those cans and ships in faraway stations.
- EVE Central - A Market browser and trade planner.
- ICSC Jump Planner - routeplanning for ships with jump drives.
Other IGB sites
- http://www.eve-metrics.com - EVE Metrics is an impressive resource and sharing site for traders to upload and share their market data. Well designed and fast, this one's a keeper (though having their data at their fingertips is powerful, so let's hope power doesn't corrupt ;))
- EVE Launcher (oog) - EVE Launcher is a tool to position the EVE window to look and feel like fullscreen, while running windowed. It also allows for quick relaunch and quick selection of a specific client.
- Scanaid (oog) - ScanAid is a tool that projects labeled concentric circles over your EVE client, to help with scanning.
- Google EVE's Forums (oog) - Use Google to search the EVE Online forums, includes a Firefox search plug-in to do same.
- QuickFit (oog) - QuickFit is a very nice simulator to test fitting on your ships, taking everything into account. Cap use, skills, you name it. Nice piece of work and something best done -outside- the browser.
- EveMon (oog) - EveMon is similar to EVE Character Manager by Future Falcon (oog) which many players use. EveMon is more recent, but has an excellent interface and support.
- CamStudio (oog) - Use CamStudio as a free (and open source) alternative to the popular Fraps for recording ingame movies. Fraps gets better framerates and has more options, but costs $37.
Useful out of game websites
This Wiki is a Wikka Wakka Wiki
, with a special stylesheet for displaying the Wiki in the IngameBrowser
Current EVE version
: 5.11.64311 (Empyrean Age 1.1.1)