- 1.0.4 - 17 June 2007
- Fixed Revelations II incompatiblity with /end /LUA:OFF switch;
- (Note that this is an emergency release, none of the other feature requests are in this build, since EVE Launcher 2.0 is not quite finished, but i wanted to make sure people could use it with Rev II)
- 1.0.3 - 05 July 2006
- Added current server status in window title;
- Fixed a misaligned icon;
- Fixed a spelling error.
- 1.0.2 - 04 July 2006
3rd version, still a few minor points to fix, but getting there.
- Removed a redundant timer, to lighten cpu load even further;
- Improved awareness of EVE client shutdown (without adding overhead);
- Fixed a serious bug when trying to undo cache clearing for client #3;
- Added a show/hide hotkey to show or hide the EVE Launcher application;
- Changed the color of the icon, to stand out from the EVE application;
- EVE Launcher now minimizes to the system tray, instead of the taskbar;
- Removed the superfluous hotkey buttons, now operated by clicking the hotkey name fields;
- Cleaned up the interface, reducing the feeling of clutter, allowing more space for hotkey display;
- Added the hotkey names as tooltips to the display fields (hover your mouse if you can't read it all);
- The application now reports the proper version number in its title;
- Fixed label over the "Nr. of clients" field;
- Fixed minor textual errors on the website;
- Fixed validity errors on website.
- 1.0.1 - 23 June 2006
2nd version, removed a buggy feature for now, fixing 2 bugs.
- Auto-position (after login) removed;
- Positioning and resizing on hotkey now works properly in all cases.
- 1.0.0 - 23 June 2006
First version, loosely based on ShiftWindow:
- Supports up to 4 clients;
- Semi-fullscreen, hotkey, bosskey, relaunchkey;
- Cache clearing and restoring.